Oct 14, 2010

They like me...they really like me!

Burciko's so generously awarded me with these cool blog awards...thank you so much!!  So, part of the deal is that I have to share some stuff about myself.  Here goes:
  • I LOVE the Phillies and my favorite player is Ryan Howard.
  • My favorite saint is Saint Pio (also known as Padre Pio), who we credit with curing my son of cancer.  
  • I am fascinated with the JFK assassination, yet offer no theory as to who was responsible.
  • My favorite car is the BMW.  
  • If you asked me my favorite color, I wouldn't be able to name one.
  • I wanted to be a veterinarian or a sports writer when I was a kid.  
  • I want an Oreck Sleep Number bed so badly, I can hardly stand it.  ;)
Now, onto the new and fabulous blogs I've recently discovered!!
Autumn Blues Reviews
A Little of This and a Little of That
Lilac City Momma
Daffodil Mama
A Latte with Ott, A
Meet Virginia
Kentucky Frugalista
Hiding From the Kids
Becks and the City
...Our Beautiful Mess...
Always Around Boys
4 the LUV of SaNiTy
ace and friends co.
Book Couture
A Girl Reads a Book





5 comments:

Ellie Pongratz said...

Kristin,
Thanks so much for the Awards, I am truly honored.
I am now following you through Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Facebook and subscribed to your blog. Very Nice blog, I'm looking forward to reading more :)

Ellie

Autumn Blues Designs said...

Hi Kristin,
Thank you so much for choosing my blog and for the award. Which one do I get to pick. Not sure if my blog is stylish. lol Do I share some things about me on my blog now. I am new to this so please fill me in. Digna

Lilac City Momma said...

Kristin, you are so sweet! Thanks so much for passing them along!!!! I would totaly take a BMW anyday!

KyFrugalista said...

Thank you so much for the follow and the mention. I really appreciate it! I'm now following you also and look forward to browsing around your blog. Have a great weekend!

Ott, A. said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me I am truely honored.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
(c) Copyright 2011 Keenly Kristin. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.