Oct 11, 2010

Tag! I'm it!

Thanks to Mrs. D over at Growing Up One Step At a Time for my first tag!!

Here's the deal: I answer these 8 questions, then I make up 8 questions and tag 8 people. Those 8 people will then hopefully answer the 8 questions that I made up! 

1.  What is your favorite comfort food?
Well, I can almost bet that this answer matches no one else's.  OK...my go-to comfort food is acine de pepe (the little pasta balls) in chicken broth.  Perhaps with a little grated Cheese.  Yum-my.  I already feel better.  LOL.


2. What is your dream vacation (money is not an object)?


Money can never be an object on vacation...LOL.  I would have to say Italy.  I would l-o-v-e to go to Italy, no question.  The country is beautiful, the history, the Sistine Chapel...the Vatican...the Coliseum...the Basilica...Venice...oh man.  And, let's not forget the food.  That wonderful, heavenly food.


3. What is your biggest regret?  Your biggest success?
Hmmm.  I'm gonna sound all mysterious here, but that's probably best.  ;)  My biggest regret is not fighting harder for something that I wanted dearly when I was younger because, as a result, it dictated the rest of my life.  My biggest success is not so easy.  I am torn between two equally extraordinary things in my life...my children, who are smart and well-behaved (which sounds silly to mention, but I've seen what happens to many teenagers out there!) and good-hearted individuals.  And, I would say that my healthy, supportive, loving relationship with the love of my life is also a major success in my life.  


4.  Name your top 5 favorite songs of all time.
Sweet.  I hate picking ONE!  OK then...in no particular order (or logic):
1. "I Need You," Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. "Sweet Child 'o' Mine," Guns 'n' Roses
3. "Simple Man," Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. "Summer Wind," Frank Sinatra
5. "Billie Jean," Michael Jackson


Quite a mix, huh?  I hate to leave this out, but honorable mention goes to "Maybe I'm Amazed" (Paul McCartney) and any '80s song by Motley Crue.  ;)

5.  What is your favorite way to de-stress?
Well, my absolute favorite is going to the beach in Wildwood, New Jersey.  It's really hard to be worried about anything when you're sitting in a beach chair, feet in the sand, baking in the sun, listening to the seagulls and the waves pounding against the shore.  A cocktail doesn't hurt, either.  *sigh*  Only 7 1/2 months til Memorial Day.

6.  What are two things you wish to accomplish in 2011? 
Hmmmm.  Well, geez.  I hope to a) become better organized and b) get both of my sons squared away with college.  

7.  What is your favorite adult Halloween costume?  


I have never dressed up for Halloween as an adult, if that's what you mean.  However, my favorite types of adult costumes are ones that poke fun at pop culture/current events/public figures.  Now, I wouldn't necessarily go as Balloon Boy, but you get the idea.  Perhaps those scary twin girls from The Shining?  Eek!

8.  List three random facts about yourself.
  • I'm a Grammar Nazi.  I despise misspelling, incorrect punctuation, bad grammar, that sort of thing.  Seriously.  


  • I'm a Seinfeld NUT.  When it was on TV (in the '90s), I would tape every episode.  Then, on occasion, I would have my own Seinfeld marathons (I was so ahead of my time!), where I would just play one 6-hour tape after another.  Yeah.  Freak.  I have his books, I have the Seinfeld trivia game, I have all the seasons on DVD.  I. Have. A. Problem.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
  • I went to law school for a year.

Now it's my turn!
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2.  What do you "collect"?  (bags, sunglasses, shoes, figurines, etc.)
3.  Who was your biggest celebrity crush as a teenager?
4.  What is your "signature dish"? (what recipe are you known for making, that you take to most functions, etc.)
5.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
6.  What is your favorite scent for a candle?  
7.  What is your favorite pair of shoes?
8.  Do you sing along with the car radio?  


I'm tagging eight people, but feel free to respond just for fun!!
Stacie at Simply Stacie
Beth at Fabulous Won
Jennifer at Trendy Girl Designs 
Dannie at A Dose of Dannie
Emma at Cheapskate 4 Life
Kristin at Kuppy Kakes by Kristin
K*Tina at Peaches Reviews
Deanna at Crazed Mama



6 comments:

Emma B. said...

Thanks! I just created my post at Cheapskate4Life!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was fun. I enjoyed reading all of your answers! Have a great week.

Emma B. said...

Lol I love all the answers you left to the questions on my post! :) Especially the "how to avoid gaining weight" one! Thanks!

Kelly said...

Very fun! enjoyed reading your answers :)

K*Tina! said...

Thanks for tagging me!! I answered all your questions here:
http://www.peachesreviews.com/2010/10/tag-im-it.html

Kristin Morris said...

Thanks for tagging me!!! I am off to answer questions and post questions.... HMmmm... Now my mind is thinking! I will re-post the link when I am finished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
(c) Copyright 2011 Keenly Kristin. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.