Oct 13, 2010

All About ME - Day 5

Wow.  Favorite quote?  That's not so easy.

I so enjoy, well, pretty much anything from Seinfeld.  

And, admittedly, I tend to quote Jersey Shore a lot.  "Grenades" or "at the end of the day" or "GTL" or "the shirt before the shirt" or "T-shirt time" and so on.  But that's just me being silly.

Hmmmm...oh boy, South Park?  That's a plethora of quotes right there.  Especially the "Medicinal Fried Chicken" episode, which has yet to fade from my memory.  Here are some doozies:
Do I want to do it? Does the pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes?
Is that something I'd want to do? Is the Pope Catholic and making the world safe for pedophiles?
Does a bear crap in the woods and does the Pope crap on the dreams of 200 deaf boys?
 In all honesty, I'd have to say that one of my favorite quotes these days is, "This ain't my first time at the rodeo."  (Mommie Dearest)

Oh yeah...(and boy is this gonna get me harassed!)...I still use (over-use) "it is what it is" (but, if it counts, always in a joking manner, because I think it's misused, overused, and confused) as well as "throw ______ under the bus" (ditto).  They were both quite popular at my last job and they were deliberately used because they were soooo over-used in common parlance.  


So, basically, my "favorite quote" is almost impossible to pinpoint.  I quote a lot -- A LOT -- but almost always in appropriate context. 


By the way, sorry if you were hoping for a little more out of me, ya know, like a quote from Gandhi or Nelson Mandela or Mother Teresa or someone like that.  I love those kind of quotes, too, but I don't memorize them and spew them like I do pop culture ones.  Sorry. :(  

Wanna play along with the All About ME meme?  Link up here!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

i love the south park quotes!! That episode is hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
(c) Copyright 2011 Keenly Kristin. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.